Close search

Advice and Support

A confidential, impartial and free advice service for all Goldsmiths students with issues impacting their studies.


If you are experencing an academic issue that is impacting your studies at Goldsmiths, we are here to support you. 

Please read the guides below or get in touch to discuss your academic issue with one of our specialist advisers.

Get support from the SU Advice Service


The SU Advice Service will be offering drop-in sessions on Tuesday afternoons from 2:30-4:30pm. To book one of these sessions, please use the Sign-Up Form below. We have slots available until the end of the spring term. 

Sign Up!

If you cannot attend the drop-in sessions, then please fill out a form to get in touch with our advisers.

Notice - September 2022

We aim to respond to enquiries within four working days. However, please note that due to a high volume of enquiries, it may take up to one week for our advisers to respond.
For all enquiries, please complete this form to get in touch and include any relevant deadlines (e.g. responding to academic misconduct and final grade appeals).

What is the Goldsmiths SU Advice Service?

The Goldsmiths SU Advice Service is a free, confidential and impartial service available for all students studying at Goldsmiths. Our friendly advisers will support you with any issues that are affecting your academic studies.

What can the Goldsmiths SU Advice Service help me with?

Academic Appeals including appealing final grades.



Appealing university decisions, including:

  • Academic misconduct
  • Termination of studies
  • 'Fitness to practice' decisions
  • Rejection of requests for reasonable adjustments for disabled students

Complaints against university decisions or services, including:

  • Dissatisfaction with the quality of a course
  • Dissatisfaction with the conduct of a staff member
  • Dissatisfaction with learning, teaching or student support services
  • Rejection of requests for reasonable adjustments for disabled students

If you are seeking support for any of the above, please follow the links below to find out more about the appeals and complaints processes or get in touch using this form.


Please note, the SU Advice Service is unable to provide financial and housing advice. Find out where you can gain non-academic support here.