Close search


We welcome comments, compliments and suggestions that can help in the development of these services.

If you're not happy with how the Union has dealt with you or a group that you're a part of, you can make a formal complaint.
In the first instance any problems or complaints should be referred directly to the staff or Officers dealing with the issue so that where possible the problem can be resolved immediately.
If you're not sure who you should complain to, please contact Sara Bafo, President ( and Ed Nedjari, Interim Chief Executive ( 
With any complaint, we aim to:
  • Resolve the complaint as fairly and swiftly as possible
  • Deal with the complaint in confidence
  • Keep you updated on what is happening with the complaint
  • Not every complaint is the same or can be dealt with in the same way.
If your complaint is about the conduct of a member of staff, we have a very clear process in place. Sometimes, complaints can be a bit more complex, particularly when it comes to elected Officers – as they're covered by a number of different procedures and processes. The complaint handlers will formally acknowledge receipt of a complaint, and will notify you as to how it will be dealt with as soon as practically possible.
If you are still unhappy...
Goldsmiths College are able to consider complaints about us. Usually they will expect that the complaint has gone through our processes and how we haven't handled something properly, but not every complaint needs to. You should write to Goldsmiths, University of London's Secretary & Registrar at and they will inform you what happens next.
Complaints about Goldsmiths College
If you want to make a complaint about the College, then you should get in touch with our Advice Team. We're able to help guide you through the complaints process, whether you've falsely been accussed of something or you've received a punishment that is too harsh. We're also able to advise you on contacting the Office of the Independent Adjudicator.